Thank you for visiting
Todd’s Nursery and Landscaping Inc.
Summertime Gardening is here !
We are a large, full service Nursery and Landscape Company, centrally located in the beautiful, historic Puyallup Valley.Todd’s has been serving Puget Sound gardeners for over four decades.Family owned and committed to you, we provide educated , friendly , hands on advice for your outdoor gardening needs.Stop by anytime with photo’s of your yard or e-mail them to us . We will be happy to assist you with all of your plant needs (no appointment necessary/ no extra fee involved). Any one of our plant knowledgeable , friendly staff will provide options and ideas to help you put together a plant package that is perfect for your outdoor living space.
We also provide a wide array of Waterfeatures, hardscape , soil ammendments and Garden Art .
Our specialty areas include:
- Japanese Maples:
100′s of varieties (upright and weeping)
- Dogwood’s and Magnolia’s
- Topiary trees:
Spiral’s, Pom-Pom, Hindupan, Sculpted
- Fruit tree’s:
over 100 varieties
- Berry plants (Grape, Blueberry, Raspberry, Huckleberry, Currant, Strawberry)
- Vegetable seeds and Starts
- Orchard Mason Bees and Ladybugs (natures little helpers)
- Rhododendrons and Azaleas
- Perennials, Annuals, Ground cover
- Weeping and “Twister” flowering trees
Dwarf and regular varieties
- Beautiful selection of shrubs for year round interest
- Hedge and Privacy plantings
Hybrid, Tea, Climbers, groundcover , miniature and Rosetrees
- Pond plants
- Koi fish:
Import and Domestic
- Pumps, filters, U.V.light systems
Column Hole rocks
- Bulk items: U-Haul
Bark, Cedar Grove Compost, topsoil, crushed rock, Rainbow rock, washed rock and sand